Mesa Exploration Corp. (TSX-V: MSA US: MSAJF) is a mineral exploration company exploring a portfolio of metal properties in the western United States.
Mesa has recently acquired two lithium exploration projects, Blue Wing and Buena Vista, located in the center of two large closed basins in Nevada.
Lithium Projects - promising geologic and development features:
- Tertiary aged lithium bearing volcanic, igneous and pegmatite source rocks
- Tectonically driven subsidence basin
- Multiple overlapping geothermal clusters promoting thermal brine circulation
- Historic volcanic caldera suggesting late stage melt volatility conducive to enriching source rocks with lithium
- Arid climate promoting concentration through evaporation
- Located within 10 and 20 miles of Interstate highway and rail transport
- located 60 and 90 miles from the TESLA lithium battery gigafactory
The Company has three potash projects in Utah near operating potash mines and gold, silver and uranium projects in Utah, Nevada and Arizona.
17,435,000 shares issued and outstanding.
Canada TSX-V: MSA
USA OTC: MSAJF
|Jan 17, 2017: News Releases: Acquires the Noah Uranium Project in Utah (more...)|
|Nov 23, 2016: News Releases: Acquires Buena Vista Lithium Project (more...)|
|Oct 26, 2016: News Releases: Acquires Blue Wing Lithium Project (more...)|
|Oct 20, 2016: News Releases: Completes Sale of the Sal Rica Project (more...)|
|Oct 14, 2016: News Releases: Settles Debt (more...)|
|Sep 22, 2016: News Releases: Sells the Sal Rica Project (more...)|